Santiago Vidal Mayora
- Law Degree from the Central University of Barcelona, where simultaneously and during the first two years of studies, he also completed up to the second course of Economic Sciences.
- Diploma in Comparative Law form the University of Urbino (Italy)
- Diploma in Community Law from the Generalitat of Catalonia (Barcelona) from the Patronat Català pro Europa.
- Diploma from the Centro de Estudios de Economía Internacional (Centre of International Economy Studies) (CEDEIN) from the Generalitat of Catalonia (Barcelona) in the “Professional Exportation and Importation Course.”
- Attorney approved by the Consulate General of Italy in Barcelona.
Working languages: Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian and English.
Areas of work: Consulting, corporate and taxation.
T: +34 934 880 600